Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,345 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00651 JOD / DZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 5% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,614 (247,799 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (30 minutes ago)