Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00656 JOD / DZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 4% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,868 (437,332 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Orlando, Florida costs $777,778,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vladimir costs руб 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)