Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,606 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29018 JOD / TND
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 63% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 665 (2,291 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)