Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,228 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30896 JOD / TND
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 62% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,224 (3,960 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (37 minutes ago)