Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,394 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27105 JOD / TND
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 58% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 706 (2,604 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)