Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 JOD / LBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,008 prices entered by 201 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 18% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)