Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00047 JOD / LBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,737 prices entered by 190 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 16% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (26 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 2 hours ago)