Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00047 JOD / LBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,743 prices entered by 188 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 52% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)