Cost of living comparison between Beira, Mozambique and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,055 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00973 JOD / MZN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 13% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,816 (289,370 MT) in Beira.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)