Cost of living comparison between Beira, Mozambique and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 852 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00904 JOD / MZN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 9% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,961 (327,527 MT) in Beira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (34 minutes ago)