Cost of living comparison between Beijing, China and Amman, Jordan
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10456 JOD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,774 prices entered by 194 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)