Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,185 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19643 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 33% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,168 (21,217 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (about 2 hours ago)