Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,692 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20139 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 30% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,079 (10,324 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)