Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,481 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20157 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 28% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,310 (11,460 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)