Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,376 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00017 JOD / KHR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,445 (8,414,761 Riels) in Battambang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)