Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,025 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 JOD / KHR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,711 (15,252,781 Riels) in Battambang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)