Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,363 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00655 JOD / DZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,431 (371,307 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (30 minutes ago)