Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,403 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00603 JOD / DZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,174 (194,693 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)