Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,215 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00644 JOD / DZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,205 (342,303 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (29 minutes ago)