Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,365 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00654 JOD / DZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,200 (183,456 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (32 minutes ago)