Cost of living comparison between Batna City, Algeria and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 987 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00641 JOD / DZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,333 (363,804 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (28 minutes ago)