Cost of living comparison between Bata, Equatorial Guinea and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00117 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,716 (2,312,797 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 82,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockton, California costs $2,236 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madison, Wisconsin costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)