Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,626 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00128 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,412 (1,099,395 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jakarta costs Rp 5,899,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 117,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 800,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kakinada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)