Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,528 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00128 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 40% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,516 (1,969,774 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)