Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.713 JOD / CHF
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,901 prices entered by 171 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 93% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,091 (CHF 4,335) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)