Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,518 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.729 JOD / CHF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 97% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 6,414 (CHF 8,799) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 2 hours ago)