Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.701 JOD / CHF
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,368 prices entered by 142 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 88% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 6,124 (CHF 8,738) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)