Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,562 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 JOD / COP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,123 (COL$4,780,749) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 4 hours ago)