Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,100 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 JOD / COP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,040 (COL$8,470,004) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)