Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,266 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00025 JOD / COP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,116 (COL$8,560,275) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)