Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,636 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07103 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 57% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,111 (Bs 71,961) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)