Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,933 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07097 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 46% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,334 (Bs 32,885) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (29 minutes ago)