Cost of living comparison between Barquisimeto, Venezuela and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,131 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07092 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 56% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,677 (Bs 65,945) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)