Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,000 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07093 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 45% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,464 (Bs 34,737) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)