Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,613 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 3 hours ago)