Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,071 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01039 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,270 (₨218,478) in Bareilly.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)