Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,216 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07103 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 34% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,011 (Bs 56,476) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)