Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,239 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10283 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 17% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,818 (元37,124) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $706 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kaliningrad costs руб 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,200 (about 1 hour ago)