Cost of living comparison between Baoding, China and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 822 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10456 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 19% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,883 (元37,133) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)