Cost of living comparison between Baoding, China and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,002 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10293 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 19% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,708 (元36,019) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)