Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,118 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10277 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 17% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,519 (元34,244) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)