Cost of living comparison between Bansko, Bulgaria and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 992 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38453 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bansko (Bulgaria) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,581 (6,711 лв) in Bansko.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)