Cost of living in Bansko, Bulgaria compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,027 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38322 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bansko (Bulgaria) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,677 (6,987 лв) in Bansko.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (43 minutes ago)