Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,200 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39103 JOD / BAM
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,857 (4,750KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)