Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,059 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01531 JOD / DOP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,266 (RD$ 148,022) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 3 hours ago)