Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,468 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01464 JOD / DOP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,220 (RD$ 83,336) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $120 (37 minutes ago)