Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,121 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01510 JOD / DOP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,983 (RD$ 131,308) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (26 minutes ago)