Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,312 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00121 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,091 (1,729,539 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)