Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,251 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,400 (2,895,323 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)