Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,189 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00115 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,630 (3,166,309 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)