Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,181 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49500 JOD / BND
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,051 (B$6,163) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (43 minutes ago)