Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,400 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 JOD / BND
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,783 (B$3,486) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (42 minutes ago)