Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.506 JOD / BND
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,203 (B$6,332) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)