Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,500 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.542 JOD / BND
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,680 (B$3,100) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (27 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (38 minutes ago)