Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,509 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.530 JOD / BND
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 8% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,056 (B$3,882) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)