Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,402 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,094 (Rp 21,782,842) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (44 minutes ago)