Cost of living comparison between Banda Aceh, Indonesia and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,438 (Rp 44,804,285) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)