Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,147 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,319 (Rp 43,552,490) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (about 2 hours ago)