Cost of living comparison between Balneario Camboriu, Brazil and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 995 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22745 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,479 (R$ 15,296) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)