Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,323 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 32% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,283 (AU$8,092) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (43 minutes ago)