Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,626 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.539 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 49% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,383 (AU$4,422) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)