Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,069 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.531 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 30% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,235 (AU$7,983) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)