Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,375 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20067 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,236 (6,162TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 270 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)