Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,198 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19574 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,830 (9,350TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)