Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,529 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17846 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,118 (6,264TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (42 minutes ago)