Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,155 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,465 (Rp 46,313,228) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)