Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,346 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,318 (Rp 24,802,040) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,728 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bonn costs €300 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Osaka costs ¥13,296 (about 1 hour ago)