Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,640 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,235 (Rp 23,164,964) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)