Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,682 (Rp 50,275,358) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)