Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,805 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41629 JOD / AZN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 50% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,555 (3,735 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)