Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41571 JOD / AZN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,717 prices entered by 234 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 51% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)