Cost of living comparison between Baku, Azerbaijan and Amman, Jordan
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43669 JOD / AZN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,451 prices entered by 139 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 50% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)