Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,688 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18663 JOD / RON
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,068 (5,721 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)