Cost of living comparison between Bahawalpur, Pakistan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00676 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,746 (₨406,449) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)