Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,608 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00673 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,489 (₨221,439) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)