Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 991 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00677 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,520 (₨372,385) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)