Cost of living comparison between Baghdad, Iraq and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,039 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00061 JOD / IQD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 12% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,632 (5,983,824 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 5 hours ago)