Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,643 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18232 JOD / RON
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,105 (6,062 lei) in Bacău.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €75,000 (about 1 hour ago)