Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,033 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02006 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,708 (134,997 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)