Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,562 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18030 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 50% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 906 (5,026TL) in Aydin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (41 minutes ago)