Cost of living comparison between Ayacucho, Peru and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20953 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,026 (S/. 14,442) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)