Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,011 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21475 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,056 (S/. 14,231) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (37 minutes ago)