Cost of living comparison between Aveiro, Portugal and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 882 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.772 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,785 (€3,608) in Aveiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)