Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,392 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.820 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,828 (€2,228) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (27 minutes ago)