Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,328 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.797 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,237 (€4,062) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)