Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,048 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.751 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,180 (€4,236) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)