Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.509 JOD / NZD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,654 prices entered by 454 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 70% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)