Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,196 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00224 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,193 (978,506 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)