Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,145 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00223 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,191 (981,450 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)