Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,351 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00217 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,217 (560,287 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (28 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in London costs £4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (36 minutes ago)