Cost of living comparison between Atyrau, Kazakhstan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 998 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00211 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,041 (966,033 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)