Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,032 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00213 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,060 (967,363 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (21 minutes ago)