Cost of living comparison between Athens, Greece and Amman, Jordan
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.770 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,738 prices entered by 490 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 9% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)