Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.773 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,484 prices entered by 490 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (about 1 hour ago)