Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18924 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,671 (﷼ 14,113) in Ta'if.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (about 1 hour ago)