Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,492 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04009 JOD / EGP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,166 (E£ 29,095) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)