Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,571 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04016 JOD / EGP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,156 (E£ 28,792) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 2 hours ago)