Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,177 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04516 JOD / EGP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,874 (E£ 41,495) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (38 minutes ago)