Cost of living comparison between Asyut, Egypt and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07989 JOD / EGP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,171 (E£ 27,176) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)