Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,170 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03927 JOD / EGP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 70% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 951 (E£ 24,223) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)