Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,359 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03924 JOD / EGP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 69% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 560 (E£ 14,282) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)