Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,233 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04516 JOD / EGP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 66% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,064 (E£ 23,569) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 51,962 (about 1 hour ago)