Cost of living comparison between Asunción, Paraguay and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 JOD / PYG
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,114 (17,368,295 Gs) in Asunción.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)