Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,396 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00223 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,871 (838,258 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (43 minutes ago)