Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,148 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04630 JOD / ERN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,290 (Nakfa71,052) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)