Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,098 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04625 JOD / ERN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,238 (Nakfa70,010) in Asmara.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (39 minutes ago)