Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,642 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04720 JOD / ERN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,556 (Nakfa32,965) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,500 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)