Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,510 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19916 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 27% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,155 (10,820 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)