Cost of living comparison between Ashqelon, Israel and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 936 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18315 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 26% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,937 (21,497 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)