Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,162 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20214 JOD / TMT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,324 (11,498 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 20,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)