Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,221 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20774 JOD / TMT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,499 (12,030 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)