Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,030 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20815 JOD / TMT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,602 (12,501 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)