Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,186 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01055 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 51% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,603 (₨151,937) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (42 minutes ago)