Cost of living comparison between Asahikawa, Japan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00679 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,660 (¥538,721) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 2 hours ago)