Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,622 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00630 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,745 (¥277,263) in Asahikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)