Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,639 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00631 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,651 (¥261,658) in Asahikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)